|Lilac Dress: Tobi, Lilac Bag: Mod Cloth, Lilac Jelly Shoes: Topshop, Cat Dress: Romwe, |
Holographic Platform Shoes: Ego and Greed at Solestruck, Kaboom Top: Topshop, Fluoro Neon Skirt: Topshop,
Bunny Ring: Irregular Choice, Pink High Heel: United Nude, Bear Bra Top: Lazy Oaf
10 Things About Lovely Sara
2. As a teenager, I was so fascinated by the ancient Egypt, I called myself Nefertiti and knew the names of all the 188 pharaohs by heart.
3. I grew up in a beautiful Swiss farm house, but I am afraid of cows.
4. I love to sing, but don't know if I should.
5. My scout name was Timida. It's Italian and means "shy".
6. I still love the Spice Girls and dream of having original 90s Buffalo shoes like Baby Spice.
7. Beige and brown are the only colours I never wear. I believe they have a bad effect on me.
8. I used to take Belly Dance lessons for many years.
9. As a child, I used to make my clothes wet at the well in front of our house, if my mother dressed me in something I didn't like.
10. The ring tone of my phone is the title melody of the Japanese movie Papurika aka Paprika. It's the most cheerful sound you ever heard.